With mobile computers, you feel empowered to do important tasks, flexible with your time and energy, and joy using a modern and smooth experience. The Mobile Computer Blog is all about mobile computing; primarily on the iPad, but also venturing into other devices and tools.
This post works as an index or map of all the blog’s posts. The purpose is to help you quickly find what you need to read and also explore other interesting ideas.
The blog posts are organized into 7 categories; Mindset/Approach, Living with mobile computers, iPadOS/iOS, Apps, iPad devices, iPad accessories, and other devices.
- Is the iPad a Serious Laptop Replacement?
- Switching to the iPad
- For best results, jump in with both feet!
- Your Tailor-Made iPad
- Your iPad should be as unique as you are!
- Which device to use?
- Comparing uses of the MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch
2) Living with mobile computers
- Slice of Life (1): Teaching with the iPad
- Slice of Life (2): Weekend & Blogging
- Writing on the Go
- Use a keyboard, with the right arrangements.
- iPad in Desktop Mode
- Using the iPad with an external keyboard and bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
- Living a Paperless Lifestyle
- What does it mean? Why, Who, and How?
- Reading electronically
- Kindle beats the iPad and iPhone!
- The iPad for Children (ScreenTime)
- Don’t let them dive too deep!
- Too much for an iPad?
- Some tasks are (probably) too heavy!
- iPad Limitations (& Solutions)
- Nothing is perfect!
- iPadOS 13 Impressions
- Managing the Notifications Flood
- Don’t let them get out of control!
- The iPad Dock
- This powerful little tool!
- The Ultimate Digital Notebook
- Save trees and enjoy digital writing.
- 30+ Productivity iPhone Apps
- It’s more than just entertainment and communication.
- iOS Automation
- Shortcuts; “What can I do for you, Master!”
- Working with Two PDFs simultaneously
- Because, sometimes, you need to.
5) iPad devices
- Got the iPad Pro 11″
- My best friend!
- iPad Pro 2018 impressions
- Welcoming the King!
- My iPad Pro 10.5″
- The real beginning of powerful mobile computing.
6) iPad accessories
- Switching (back) to the MacBook!
- Why have I switched to using the MacBook as a main computer?
- Setting up the M1 MacBook Pro
- Setting up the MacBook as a main computer
- Balancing MacBook and iPad
- Neither is perfect, both have their uses.
8) Other devices (non-iPad, non-Mac)